Sparks AB is looking for a Project Manager!
We specialize in predicting global macro-economic trends happening around the world using sophisticated and proprietary artificial intelligence and big data.
We are a well-funded company in the predictive analytics field working with top leading financial institutions.
Come join us and experience a young and vibrant environment, challenge yourself on daily basis and be a part of a fascinating world.
- Lead & manage projects and be responsible for the overall execution while working with the different groups in the company to ensure success.
- Develop a project plan that is both holistic and detailed and considers all technical aspects and other deliverables required for a research study or commercial launch.
- Organize and lead project status and working meetings.
- Create and maintain a comprehensive quarterly projects plan, execute project reviews, risk management monitoring (plan and mitigation).
- Communicate proactively with all involved personnel to create engagement, provide encouragement, identify problems, create solutions, and implement efficiency improvements.
- Ensure execution of management decisions and priorities - Understands the company and its line of business and can translate the company vision into a project vision.
- Interact with internal stakeholders: Data Scientists and Data Analysts, Development, Operations, Product, 3rd party partner/providers and other PJM.
- Communicate clearly and transparently projects status across the organization.